We are looking for the best senior designer in the world to join our team in Washington DC. Design Army seeks an innovative senior print/web designer that can concept, lead, and design at the highest creative levels imaginable. This is not an easy position so please be sure of your qualifications and be advised that stress medication may be required. Candidates should possess the following:
- Conceptual exploration, including drawing, sketching, research for design projects - and then execute it.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and/or Art Director in maintaining client relationships and in the production and implementation of all projects assigned.
- Ensure that the Creative Director’s vision and our firm's philosophy is maintained throughout each project.
- Be accountable for the leadership and direction of the creative process within assigned teams.
- Manage a large volume of work with tight deadlines ... and manage your own time.
- Work in a variety of mediums / disciplines with the drive to learn more and do more.
- Firm knowledge of web/interactive design and usability is a bonus.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Have at least 2+ years experience to be considered.
So, you have seen our work – now let's see yours! Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume and portfolio PDF or URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No PDFs over 4MB please. Only select candidates will be contacted.
Design Army seeks an innovative web designer to join our award-winning team. We'll be honest - it's not the easiest job out there. Our deadlines are fast and furious, but the creativity is endless. Candidate should demonstrate the following:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving a must.
- Strong Layout and Typography Skills; ability to Illustrate a big plus.
- Excellent project planning and organization skills.
- Current with all trends of web design/development, UI and online/SEO optimization best practices, and technologies.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and designs that deliver a compelling user experience, drive user behavior and communicate key ideas.
- Build and optimize web pages, landing pages, display advertising, and email templates using expert-level HTML and CSS.
- Collaborate with outside agencies and development partners on our more intensive projects.
- Administer and maintain in-house web needs (website, e-blasts, and various experiments.)
- Assist on other design/creative projects, including print, as needed.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as Web Designer/Developer is mandatory to be considered.
- Strong graphic design skills and a high degree of skill with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Experience with implementing integration features to third-party sites and services.
- Social networking strategies and Video editing skills a bonus!
Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume and portfolio PDF or URL to email@example.com. Only select candidates will be contacted.
No PDFs over 4MB please. Seriously, it's just not a good way to start a relationship.
Qualified applicants will be contacted upon receipt. Due to a high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.
© 20032012 Design Army LLC. All rights reserved.